We All Love a Good Snow Day
I will be the first to admit that I like a good snow day where you don’t have to make any excuse for just being a lazy slug, but if you choose to be ambitious here are a few suggestions.
We could see over a foot and a half of snow accumulation before this one is over, most everything is shut down today as winter decided to send a greeting.
Spring is less than a week away but there will be no walk in the park at this time, so what are you going to do today?
Here are my top five things to do when snowed in
- Watch a movie or maybe binge watch the first season of a series you have always wanted to see.
- Phone a friend that you haven’t talked to in a while and complain about the snowstorm.
- Organize various items in your house like your sock drawer, kitchen cupboards or your liquor cabinet.
- Get drunk after you clean out your liquor cabinet.
- Play a game with a roommate or solitaire if you’re alone
- Do an indoor project like painting a room or bordering the kitchen.
Let’s hear it for winter! Boooooooooooo!