Signs You’re Watching Too Much Of The Olympics [GLENN REACTS]
Well the Winter Olympics are under way. Did you see that the 5th snowflake didn't become a Olympic ring? Eli Manning said that reminded him of his brother, Peyton....One ring short. Here are signs you may be watching too much of the Olympics.
5) After every meal, you hold up a scorecard.
4) You refer to Bob Costas as "Bobby."
3) You can pronounce (and spell) the name of every player on the Russian hockey team.
2) Just can't get enough of that curling....I can't believe that hasn't caught on in the U.S.
1) You've set your phone to pick up after 5 rings.
President Obama was watching the opening ceremony when the 5th ring failed. He turned to Joe Biden and said "Once a flake, always a flake. Right Joe."