Signs You Had A Bad Father’s Day [GLENN REACTS]
This Father’s Day, Tara made me breakfast in bed. She said “It’s a special breakfast for a special dad.” It was cereal with strawberries in it, along with extra strawberries. I LOVED IT. I had a great Father’s Day, here are signs that you weren’t so lucky:
5) You went out to lunch….and they let you pick up the tab.
4) They listened to all of your stories.…while they were texting.
3) The card was well thought out….However it was the same card for the 3rd straight year.
2) Your children passed the hat for money to buy a gift…..You only got the hat.
1) You got a sports-related gift…..and you learned that the World Cup is not a piece of equipment.