Register for the 2018 Polar Bear Plunge
It's back! Join us for the 2018 Hawk Morning Show Polar Bear Plunge at 21st Century Pools and Spas & Hearths on the Vestal Parkway.
You could win one of six pairs of 3-day general admission passes to the Hawk's 2018 Taste of Country Music Festival, June 8th-10th at Hunter Mountain featuring headliners Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, and Sam Hunt.
- Six winners will be chosen at random to participate in the 2018 Hawk Morning Show Polar Bear Plunge. You must be present at 21st Century Pools and Spas on the Vestal Parkway in Vestal from 10:45am-12pm on Tuesday, February 27, 2018, to win.
- Randomly selected participants will be notified by phone on Friday, February 23rd, 2018
- The 2018 Hawk Morning Show Polar Bear Plunge will take place on Tuesday, February 27th (National Polar Bear Day) at 21st Century Pools, Spas & Hearths which is located at 3736 Vestal Parkway East.
- Selected participants must arrive by 10:45 am for registration. The Polar Bear Plunge will start promptly at 11 am.
- All participants must have a photo ID for check-in. Please also be prepared with a towel, appropriate bathing suit attire, water shoes, and a change of clothes.
- Participants must sign a waiver and be willing to fully immerse themselves in a tub of cold water in outside weather conditions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
- If you're selected to participate and don't show, you forfeit your chance to win. You may not send someone in your place.
Sorry, we're no longer accepting entries for this contest.