The Parlor City Oktoberfest is Almost Here
We are gearing up for the big Parlor City Oktoberfest celebration October 14th from 11a to 8p at Mountain Top Grove, Hance Rd Vestal, more details here.
Last week Jay and myself donned our Oktoberfest threads and walked the streets of Binghamton, the response was friendly and fun, much like the actual festivals that promote the celebration of Food beverage and entertainment.
Our radio group along with many local businesses and entertainers will come together for a day of fun for the entire family.
Advance tickets are only $10 dollars and can be purchased at our offices located at 59 Court St, Binghamton, or at Mountain Top Grove Hance Rd in Vestal, children 13 and under are free. Price goes up to $15 the day of the event.
This year’s Parlor City Oktoberfest will include
- Authentic German foods and desserts.
- Entertainment and live performances from the John Steven's Doubleshot Polka Band, Accordionists, Czechoslovak Moravan Club Dancers, Special Guests, Children’s Entertainers and More!
- Oktoberfest Themed Contests.
- A Children’s Activity Area.
- A German-themed Open Air Photo Booth.
- Merchandise Screen-printing.
- Beverages and Pastries from Strange Brew.
- Craft beers.
- Vendor Booths.
I can’t wait for this day any people have never experienced an authentic German Festival and there are very few Oktoberfest events in this area that actually capture the heart of this German celebration.
We hope you’ll make plans to join us and bring the kids, grandkids, parents and grandparents for this day of fun, food and entertainment.
The Parlor City Oktoberfest is Saturday October 14th from 11am to 8pm at Mountain Top Grove 539 Hance Road in Vestal.