Men’s New Year’s Resolutions [GLENN REACTS]
Men’s Health magazine has their list of the top 5 New Year’s resolutions. Start exercising, cut down on drinking, start a healthy diet, take ownership of your mistakes and get your finances in order. I know what I’m going to do…..Cancel my subscription to Men’s Health magazine. Here are the real ones.
5) Make better bad decisions.
4) Make a promise to be less laz…
3) Stop calling the Pizza shop and ordering pizzas delivered to Jenny Craig.
2) Get better organized….Alphabetize all your Swimsuit Model catalogs.
1) Stop hanging out with people who ask about your New Year’s resolutions.
Happy New Year and here’s to a great 2014.