Luke Bryan Top Moments From The ACM’S [GLENN REACTS]
The ACM's were last night. The big winner was George Strait. He won "Entertainer of the Year" as voted by you. Some say the loser was Luke Bryan. He gave it the ol college try but he still seemed a little stiff as Blake Shelton's co-host. Here are the top (?) Luke moments.
5) There’s 20 million dollars worth of hairdos out here and it all has confetti in it. This is not a Head & Shoulders commercial, everybody.” Luke after the Band Perry unleashed their confetti guns on the front row.
4) More like Entertainer of the Minute… And I’m spottin’ you 30 seconds. Luke after Blake Shelton said wife Miranda Lambert already considers him Entertainer of the Year.
3) Thank you, robots. Miranda after accepting her Single Record of the Year award from presenters “Daft Punk” (Luke and Blake in DP drag).
2) Tonight is more than just an awards show. It’s our audition to replace David Letterman. Do you think that’s gonna happen? Sorry Luke it's not gonna happen.
1) Same sex marriage used to mean that once you got married, the sex was always the same. Dear Luke...1996 called and would like the joke back.
If you made it to the end, I loved what George Strait had to say after winning "Entertainer of the Year." I always said I had the best fans in the world, and I heard this was a fan-voted thing so… I rest my case. That's why he's the King.
Luke and Blake are together again next year....Maybe the 3rd time is the charm. I hope it is.