Keep Colds Away with a Pear Tarte Tatini
Did you know that you can keep a cold away with a Pear Tarte Tatini? It’s true! The pear nectar in this drink gives it a rich taste, just like the dessert. And combining vitamin C-rich pears with cinnamon – a spice shown to inhibit the growth of viruses – helps ensure you stay sniffle-free.
What you need:
- 1.5 oz. pear vodka.
- 1/2 oz. cinnamon schnapps or cinnamon whiskey.
- 2 ½ oz. pear nectar.
- 1 quarter wedge of lemon.
- Grated cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Start by combining vodka, schnapps and pear nectar in a cocktail shaker.
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice; shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired.