It’s Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day [GLENN REACTS]
Today (3/27) is Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day. I love country music and I love those old and odd country titles. Here are some of my favorites.
5) She Got the Goldmine (I Got the Shaft.) Jerry Reed
4) If the Phone Doesn’t Ring, You’ll Know It’s Me. Jimmy Buffett
3) Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth ‘Cause I’m Kissing You Goodbye. Waylon Jennings and John Denver both sang the song.
2) How Come Your Dog Don’t Bite Nobody But Me? Webb Pierce & Mel Tillis
1) May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose. “Little” Jimmy Dickens. Number 1 song for 1965.
Here’s one that wasn’t quite as a big of a hit: “Put Me to the Curb, cuz the Recycling Truck’s Coming and You Threw Me Out.” or “If You Don’t Leave Me Alone, I’ll Go And Find Someone Else Who Will.”
What are some of your favorites?