It’s a Wonderful Life Sequel Planned [GLENN REACTS]
I don’t know if you’ve heard the news, but the movie that NO ONE has asked a sequel for is coming in 2 years, “It’s a Wonderful Life.” It’s apparently a story of George Bailey’s grandson and what happened to him. It’s called “It’s a Wonderful Life: The Rest of the Story.” Here’s my top 5 proposed titles for the sequel:
5) “It’s a Wonderfully Bad Idea: By George, This is Terrible.” No other explanation needed.
4) “It’s a Wonderful Cash Register.” Every time the register rings, the director, writer and producer get their wings.
3) “It’s a Wonderful Time: To Watch The Original.” It’s a package deal for the theater, so show them back to back and charge extra…and the director, writer and producer get their wings.
2) It’s a Wonderful Life: There Is No More Story but We’re Gonna Make it Anyway.” It’s a wonderful life. All the questions were answered, so what more is there.
1) “It’s a ObamaCare Life.” Same movie except at the end….when a bell rings, YOUR time is up.
Karolyn Grimes, who portrayed George Bailey’s daughter “Zuzu” in the original, will return as an angel. Since the movie came out in 1946, I think it would be George’s great grandson not grandson.
If only there was a way for God to show us how our lives would be improved if tthis sequel had never been born.