How to Tie a Tie
There’s something really sexy about a guy in a tie, but not if the tie is lopsided or messy. If you’re a guy who’s not sure how to tie a tie or a lady who wants to learn so that you can fix your man’s tie before he walks out the door, here’s the simplest way:
1) Start with the wide end of your necktie on the right, holding it about 12 inches below the narrow end on the left.
2) Then cross the wide end over the narrow end.
3) Turn the wide end back underneath the narrow end.
4) Continue by bringing the wide end back over in front of the narrow end again.
5) Then, pull the wide end up and through the loop around your neck.
6) Hold the front of the knot loosely with your index finger and bring the wide end down through the front loop.
7) Remove your finger and tighten the knot carefully to the collar by holding the narrow end and sliding the knot up.