How NOT To Dance Like A Idiot
We are reaching the holiday’s and your company or friends will begin to have Halloween , Christmas and New Years Parties. You want to go and have fun, But you don’t want to look like you are having a psychotic episode on the dance floor. Here’s some tips to help you.
Whenever you read advice columns for guys on how to shake it, the answer always is… have CONFIDENCE. Which is dumb advice, because it doesn’t really mean anything. Here are five great tips for guys on how to dance without looking like an idiot.
1. Keep your chin and head up. And make sure you at least look like you’re having a good time.
2. Keep your elbows away from your body.
3. Don’t forget to move both the halves of your body. So don’t just wiggle your arms and stand still . . . or shuffle like a zombie without moving your arms.
4. Get in the middle of the dance floor, don’t stand on the edges. Guests are actually notice you can’t dace well when you’re alone and awkward on the edge of the dance floor.
5. Don’t try anything to crazy so that you look like you’re out of control, uncoordinated and need to be shoved in a high school locker.
Who remembers the movie Hitch?