Having Kids Isn’t a Full-Time Job
And now, a survey specifically designed to fill all you parents with uncontrollable rage. I've got the results of a new study that says being a parent really isn't a full-time job. It's a part-time job. Gettin' angry yet? The study found the average parent spends 28 hours and nine minutes per week taking care of their kids and family. Here's the breakdown:
- Eight hours and 36 minutes entertaining the kids.
- Four hours and 48 minutes cooking.
- Three hours and 38 minutes doing chores.
- Less than two hours each on the following things: Making beds, washing up, driving the kids to school, school activities, helping with homework, running errands, and taking care of pets.
- Parents aren't buying this, by the way. 92% of the parents surveyed said that having kids is absolutely a full-time job. I've seen it I agree!
What about you? Do you think its a "full time job" or parents want you to feel sorry for them?