Gooey Butter Cookies
I’m not much of a cookie person, but have fallen head over heels for these Gooey Butter Cookies. These taste like heaven in your mouth. Definitely worth giving a try!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Add cake mix and stir until well blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and roll the balls in the confectioners’ sugar.
- Place 1 inch apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.