Tips For A Safer Halloween [GLENN REACTS]
Halloween season is here. I want you to be healthy, happy and safe. If you use my helpful (?) hints, you can keep it that way.
5) Remember, goblins and ghosts only go after kids who don’t share their candy with the parents… Especially if they don’t share chocolate and to be really safe, share the special dark chocolate.
4) If you’re running away from the monster, expect to trip or fall at least twice. Also remember, that although you are running and the monster is barely moving, it’s still catching you.
3) Tonight is (10/30) is Haunted Refrigerator Night. With that in mind, remember this: if any appliances start operating by themselves, don’t check the circuits. JUST GET OUT.
2) In case of zombies and vampires, wear a T-shirt that say: ‘I’m with delicious.’
1) I know this one from personal experience… unfortunately: If you’re going to walk into a bank, it’s better to wear makeup instead of wearing a mask. I don’t really remember much that day.
Follow my rules for Halloween (or anytime) and you can make it a better holiday for all your monsters… I mean kids.