Glenn’s Golf Advice To President Obama
As we know President Obama is coming to BU this afternoon We also know that he likes to golf. I figure since everyone tries to tell him what to do, I thought I would help too. So here’s some “helpful” advice for him if he goes golfing while in town.
1) Remember if it starts to lightning, hold a 1 iron above your head. Because not even God can hit a 1 iron.
2) Mr President remember “Nice lag” really means “Lousy putt.”…..but you didn’t hear that from me.
3) “Tough break” means “Way to miss the gimmie.”…..once again that’s not what I would say.
4) To save strokes always use a bad golf ball. It’s a nonscientific but proven fact that brand new and expensive golf balls are water magnetic.
5) To really save strokes employ the Glenn Pitcher theory. Hit a Callaway into the woods but hit out a Nike (or Titleist or Srixon.)
I hope this helps your golf game, Mr President. One final piece of golf advice. If you ever want to feel better about your game, invite me to play in your foursome…That way, no matter how you play, there will be one person playing worse than you. See you on the course and welcome to the Southern Tier.