Glenn KNOWS You Spend Too Much Time on the Phone [GLENN REACTS]
Today Traci and I talked about how people are spending more and more time on their phone. Yes, I know there are surveys that tell us that, too. But these are ways that I know:
5) You don’t have carpal tunnel, you have ‘Texter’s Neck.’
4) If you leave the phone in the other room, you suddenly can’t function.
3) When you go to bed, you tell it Good Night and give it a kiss……without shame.
2) You consider Twitters 140 word limit a restriction on your freedom of speech.
1) You are reading this on your phone.