Get a Letter from Santa Claus!
The U.S. Postal Service is helping keep the magic of Santa Claus alive with its “Letters from Santa” program. “Letters from Santa” allows any person in a child’s life to mail a letter to their child “from Santa,” postmarked from the North Pole. Here’s how “Letters from Santa” works:
1. Write a letter to your child from Santa Claus and sign it “From, Santa.”
2. Insert the letter into an envelope addressed to your child with the return address: Santa, North Pole.
3. Make sure to slap a first class stamp to the envelope!
4. Place the envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address the larger envelope to:
North Pole Postmark
4141 Postmark Dr
Anchorage AK 99530-9998
5. Your letter “from Santa” will be mailed back to your child, postmarked from the North Pole. “Letters from Santa” must be mailed no later than December 10th. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage will take care of the rest.