Binghamton Aeros Giant Scale RC Air Show and National Model Aviation Day Celebration
Come spend the day watching some of the largest Radio Control Airplanes you’ll see anywhere. If you like airplanes this is the place to be!
The Binghamton Aeros is proud to present their 28th annual Giant Scale RC Air Show and National Model Aviation Day celebration. You will see some of the largest Radio Control Aircraft anywhere. Some as large as 1/2 the size of the actual plane. The event is held at the scenic Chenango Bridge Airport. This event draws some of the best RC pilots and builders from all over the eastern US and Canada! You will see everything from vintage bi-planes to turbine jets take to the skies over the airport. Flying is almost non-stop. It’s an event not to be missed!
In addition to all the marvelous flying machines there will be other activities to take part in. Kids of all ages can try their hand at flying an RC plane on one of the RC flight simulators that will be there. Take a chance at winning any of several raffles taking place. A new 50″ HDTV will be raffled off. %)/%0 raffles will be taking place both days. There are many great prizes donated by several local sponsors and the club members that will be raffled off specifically to support the Wounded Warrior Project.
Food and refreshments will be available both days. Bring a chair and stay for the day.
1) This is a family friendly event. Children MUST be under adult supervision at all times. These large planes can be dangerous.
2) Pets can be easily scared by the large planes. They might be happier at home.
3) Bring any medicines or special needs items with you that you might need though out the day.
4) No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
5) Bring a camera as there will be many photo ops.
For more information visit our website. http://binghamtonaeros.wildapricot.org/