Easy Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs In Under 10 Minutes Prep Time
It's hard to find good ribs in the Greater Binghamton area. Last week, a friend of mine shared an incredibly easy-to-prepare 'inside' rib recipe that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. It's so easy, you dump the ingredients in the crock pot on your way out of the house and 4 hours later, you have fall-off-the-bone ribs every time.
Here's what you will need for about 6 servings:
>> 3 pounds of baby back ribs, trimmed >> 1/2 onion sliced
>> salt and ground pepper (to taste) >> 1 clove garlic, minced
>> 1/2 cup of water >> 1 (18 ounce) bottle of barbq sauce
1. Season ribs with salt and peper.
2. Pour water into slow cooker. Layer. Top the ribs with garlic and minced onion.
3. Cover with the lid and cook on low for 8 hours or high setting for 4 hours.
4. When you get home, pre-heat oven to 375 and transfer ribs to a baking sheet. You can toss the garlic and onion. Coat ribs with your favorite barbq sauce.
5. Bake in preheated oven until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat (about 10-15 minutes).
Total time 4 hours and 20 minutes.