Does Your Mom Do These Things?
A new survey asked a ton of people how many of these classic “mom things” their mothers did when they were growing up, or still do now.
Here’s the list:
1. Leaves you in the grocery store line while she goes to grab one more thing – 90% of people’s moms have done that.
2. Texts with just one finger – 83%.
3. Won’t get you a snack when you’re out because you “have food in the house” – 82%.
4. Gets into never-ending conversations with people she runs into at the store – 73%.
5. Still holds grudges against kids who wronged you years or decades ago – 69%.
6. Tells you that you look beautiful or handsome even when you look terrible – 68%.
7. Holds her arm out in front of you when she slams on the brakes – 58%.
8. Calls celebrities by the wrong name – 55%.
9. Literally always has tissues on her in case you need one – 51%.
10. Hands you mail that was addressed to you that she’d already opened – 49%.