‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 17 Cast Revealed
I’ve only ever seen her dance with a drink in her hand, so this could be interesting.
ABC has just announced the cast for Season 17 of ‘Dancing With The Stars’ and on the list is Snookie of ‘Jersey Shore.’ Um, what?
If you think Snookie is going to be a interesting (er, a train wreck) to watch, how about Bill Engvall? That’s right, funny man Bill has joined the cast and I’m betting he pulls some funny tricks out of his hat.
Also dancing their way to the mirror ball trophy are:
- Leah Remini– Best known for her role on ‘King of Queens’
- Keyshawn Johnson– retired football player- played for the Jets and Tampa Bay
- Valerie Harper– best known for playing Rhoda on the ‘Mary Tyler Moore’ Show
- Brant Daugherty– appears on the show ‘Pretty Little Liars’
- Christina Milian– she’s an actress, singer and song-writer
- Bill Nye The Science Guy– need I say more?
- Elizabeth Berkley– best known for her role on ‘Saved By The Bell’ and the terrible movie ‘Showgirls.’
- Amber Riley– you know her from ‘Glee.’
- Jack Osbourne– son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne
- Corbin Bleu– you know him from the movie ‘High School Musical.’