Christmas Tree Week Is Here [GLENN REACTS]
The first full week in December is known as "Christmas Tree Week." In honor(?) of this special occasion, it's time to point out the differences between a Christmas tree and a date....at least the differences that I can mention here.
5) You don't need a clever line to pick up a Christmas tree
4) You don't have to wait an hour while your Christmas Tree finishes getting ready for the Christmas Party
3) Your Christmas Tree never orders the most expensive thing on the menu. All it wants is water
2) A Christmas Tree doesn't mind if you have a artificial tree in your closet
1) It doesn't matter what a Christmas Tree wears, they always look fat in it...so wear what you want
Happy Christmas Tree Week. I can't tell you how hard it was to come up with 5 that I could say here.