Celebrity Pasta Dinner to Benefit Kids in Binghamton with Autism
Have you ever wished that you could have me or Traci Taylor wait on you hand and foot? Well, your dreams have come true!
Don’t worry about making dinner tonight! Instead, make plans to join me and Traci Taylor and my daughter Tara as we serve as celebrity waiters at the Oak Tree Celebrity Pasta Dinner tonight.
Here's what you need to know:
- What: The Oak Tree Celebrity Pasta Dinner
- When: Tonight! Thursday April 18th from 6-8pm
- Where: BOCES Glenwood Education Center (435 Glenwood Rd Binghamton, NY 13905) in the student cafeteria.
- What kind of food: Dinner includes penne pasta with sauce donated by Cortese Restaurant and you can get it with or without meatballs. Dinner also comes with tossed salad, freshly baked rolls, hot or cold beverage and choice of dessert.
- Cost: The cost is $7 for adults, $4 for kids ages 4-12 and children under 3 are free and tickets are available at the door.
- Anything else about dinner? Eat in or take out, but wouldn’t it be more fun to eat in and be served by me, Traci and my daughter Tara?
In addition to dinner there will be themed basket raffles including spring kids, coffee/tea, candy/chocolate, lottery, movie, baby, animal lovers and more.
Also making special appearances will be Anakin Skywalker, Buddy the Bee and Ballwinkle, Disney Princess Tinkerbell, Mario of Mario Bros., the Cat in the Hat, Minnie Mouse and more. The kids will love that!
The Oak Tree program is for children 5 to 18 years old with autism. This dinner is to help raise money for the carnival they have for the kids in May.
My daughter Tara, Traci Taylor and I all look forward to seeing you tonight!