Celebrate Father’s Day Weekend in Binghamton
Father’s Day is this Sunday and if you’re looking for something a little different to do with Dad this weekend that won’t break the bank, there are some pretty cool things happening right here in Binghamton!
- Dad’s of all ages receive free admission to the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park this Sunday, June 16th. The zoo opens at 10:00 am and the last tickets are sold at 4:00 pm. Admission for those who aren’t a Dad is $7.00 for adults, $5.00 for children under 12, and $6.00 for seniors, college students, and military.
- There’ll be a Father’s Day breakfast this Sunday at the Knight’s of Columbus from 8am to 12pm on Park Ave in Binghamton.
- Dad will love the 44th Annual Warren Township Fireman’s Field Days. They happen Friday starting at 6pm and Saturday starting at 3pm with carnival style food, BBQ chicken and more.
- Treat Dad to a chicken BBQ Saturday starting at 9am (until sold out) at West Chenango United Methodist Church on Upper Stella Ireland Road in Binghamton.
- Does Dad love pancakes? Then he’s really gonna love the pancake breakfast that Leonardsville Fire Department is hosting at the fire hall on Mill Street from 7am-10:30am.
- Take Dad on a pontoon boat ride to Hiawatha Island where you can do some exploring and enjoy breakfast on Sunday from 9am-11am with the Fred L. Waterman Conservation Education Center. You’ll need to make reservations so call 625-2221.
- The Endicott Elks will hold their annual Father’s Day breakfast on Sunday from 8am to 11:30am at 619 Nanticoke Ave in Endicott.
- The Binghamton Mets are home this weekend and play Friday at 7:05pm, Saturday at 7:05pm and Sunday at 1:05pm.