Butterball Hotline Calls [GLENN REACTS]
It’s Thanksgiving and it’s your turn to cook the Turkey. You run into problems..oh no where do you turn. One place could be the Butterball Hotline. You can also call them at 800-288-8372 from 9-7 through December 23rd. You think your question is dumb…it can’t be worse then these.
5) A lady asked if the turkey carcass was safe to use as a little Santa sled for the kids to play with…..I don’t know the answer to that but I do know it makes a great party hat.
4) A woman asked how to thaw a fresh turkey…Fresh turkeys aren’t frozen, and therefore don’t have to be thawed.
3) A guy asked “I have had my turkey in the freezer for a year and a half, will it take longer to thaw?” Apparently he forgot the previous Thanksgiving.
2) A lady asked how long it would take to roast her turkey. She was asked how much did the bird weigh? She said “I don’t know, it’s still running around the back yard.”….. She also forgot to add “and I can’t make it stand still long enough on the scale.”
1) There was a guy who called from the 14th tee to ask questions about how cook his turkey….This guy is my hero on a lot of levels. He got out of the house on Thanksgiving and he got to golf (double bonus). If the wife is gonna be mad at ya, ya might as well be golfing. It also means that he’s at a place warm enough for golf.
Good news ladies, if you call the Butterball hotline, a man could answer. It’s the first year men are operating the phones. I don’t know but to me that’s like having a man give me a massage…..It may work but it doesn’t feel right. Happy Thanksgiving ya’ll.