Binghamton On Tap is Back!
If there’s one thing I love about the winter season, it also happens to be beer fest season. Luckily for us, there is a beer fest happening right here in downtown Binghamton.
The 4th annual Binghamton On Tap is back and better than ever. It all happens February 24th at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel right on Water Street in Downtown Binghamton.
If you have never attended a craft beer festival you need to experience it first hand. The people are super nice, the beer is delicious, and it is just an overall amazing time.
This year, there is two tasting sessions throughout the day. One of these sessions includes a VIP tasting sessions which is brand new. The VIP option comes with an extra hour of tasting AND a commemorative t-shirt and food voucher.
There will be live music, souvenir sampling glasses, a bunch of vendors, and of course delicious food available for purchase!
Here is just some general event information before you attend:
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
Grab your tickets today right here!