Binghamton is No. 2 on America’s Top 10 Fattest Cities List
One of my friends from High School, the most awesome Angelique Zuccolo posted this on her Facebook earlier today.
America's Top 10 Fattest Cities:
1. McAllen-Edinburg-Mission, Texas
2. Binghamton, New York
3. Huntington-Ashland, West Virginia-Kentucky-Ohio
4. Rockford, Illinois
5. Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas
6. Charleston, West Virginia
7. Lakeland-Winter Haven, Florida
8. Topeka, Kansas
9. Kennewick-Pasco-Richland, Washington
10. Reading, Pennsylvania
What a way to get recognized huh? According to MSNBC Binghamton is the 2nd fattest city in the USA. What are the other cities in the nation doing that we are not? I know one thing... walking. We don't have traffic jam problems so to speak, so everyone uses their vehicles and public transportation. If our roads were more crowded we would have to resort to walking or biking to work or lunch. Is an over crowded cityscape actually healthier for you? What do you think Binghamton can do to slim down?