Big Game Bites: Countdown to the Big Game Recipe #6
The BIG game is only two days away and if you’re looking for some inspiration for food to serve to your big game guests, I’ve got it for you right here! Every day from today through Sunday (the day of the BIG game) I’ll be posting a different easy to make recipe that your football loving friends will enjoy. Today’s recipe is a mouth watering hot corned beef sandwich sure to please each of your guests.
Hot Corned Beef Sandwich
- 1 can of corned beef hash
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 table spoon basil pesto sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- Frozen Texas toast.
- Cook corned beef to desired doneness.
- Combine mayo, pesto and hot sauce and add to corned beef mixture.
- Cook bacon and Texas toast according to package directions.
- Lay a piece of Texas toast in frying pan that’s been coated with cooking spray.
- Put bacon on toast and then cover with corned beef mixture.
- Place slice of tomato on top and cover with another piece of bread.
- Heat until toast is golden brown.