Big Game Bites: Countdown to the Big Game Recipe #4
The BIG game is only four days away and if you’re looking for some inspiration for food to serve to your big game guests, I’ve got it for you right here! Every day from today through Sunday (the day of the BIG game) I’ll be posting a different easy to make recipe that your football loving friends will enjoy. Today’s recipe is loaded potato skins and my mouth instantly started to water as I wrote that. That’s how good these are!
Loaded Potato Skins
- Green onions
- Cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes in tin foil for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Let cool.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out middle.
- Set middle aside in a bowl.
- Deep fry potatoes at 350 degrees for about 2 minutes or until crispy.
- While potatoes are frying, mix together all ingredients with center portion of potato that you set aside.
- After potatoes have deep fried, let cool and then scoop mixture into skins.
- Serve with a side of sour cream.