Big Game Bites: Countdown to the Big Game Recipe #2
The BIG game is only six days away and if you’re looking for some inspiration for food to serve to your big game guests, I’ve got it for you right here! Every day from today through next Sunday (the day of the BIG game) I’ll be posting a different easy to make recipe that your football loving friends will enjoy. Today’s recipe is Buffalo Chicken Dip, a recipe one of my best friends, Danielle, came up with and I really think you’ll enjoy it!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2-10 ounce cans of chunk chicken drained
- 2- 8 ounce packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup of hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch of celery cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 box of chicken flavored crackers.
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in skillet over medium heat until well heated.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing and cook until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese and transfer the mixture to slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over top.
- Cover and cook on low until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery and crackers