Best Binghamton Area Eats For St. Patrick’s Day
Even if you’re not Irish, I’m sure you can appreciate a good corned beef and cabbage dinner or ham and cabbage dinner on March 17th. For many around the Greater Binghamton area, it’s a tradition to seek out the best eats.
Here are 5 area restaurants/bars that my listeners rate as excellent choices for a traditional Irish dinner and sandwiches today:
1) Our Country Hearts Restaurant – on the corner of Rt. 26 and 38B, just North of Endicott.
2) Gallagher’s Irish Pub – 92 Robinson Street, Binghamton. Opening at 3pm on St. Patrick’s Day.
3) House of Reardon’s – 25 Grant Street, Binghamton.
4) McGrirks Pub – 1 Kattelville Road, Binghamton.
5) Irish Kevins – (former Pancho’s Pit) 47 Riverside Drive, Johnson City.
Have fun and be safe today.