Five Beauty Tips Every Girl Should Know
It’s a lot of work being a girl. Doing your hair and makeup every day is exhausting enough, but add in all the other tasks to make us feel and look our best, and it’s a huge time commitment, and a pain in the butt! To make life a little easier, here are some practical beauty tips every girl should know and pass on to their besties:
- Need to dry your nails quickly? Lightly spray cooking spray (like Pam) on them and your manicure will be dry in a flash!
- Use an aspirin mask to eliminate an unwanted break out. Smash up a couple of aspirin and add a few teaspoons of water to create a paste. Spread the paste on the affected area and let sit for 10 minutes – you should see results immediately!
- If your hair is super out of control frizzy or you haven’t washed it in a day and it needs some freshening up, rub a dryer sheet over your hair – it will leave it smelling fresh and get rid of all your flyaways!
- Hate it when your fake jewelry turns green? Put a coat of clear nail polish on all your favorite fakes and they will stay silver forever!
- Don’t have makeup remover and your long wearing lipstick and waterproof mascara won’t come off? Dab some olive oil on a cotton ball and makeup be gone!