Bad Breakup Texts [GLENN REACTS]
It’s “Cell Phone Courtesy” month. People do many things with their cell phones….Some even make phone calls with them. It’s good to know the does and the dont’s. Here’s a definite DON’T….Don’t break up by text with your cell phone. However 1 in 10 break up this way. Here are the top (?) texts sent:
5) I’m bad with commitment and I would just cheat on you anyway. So let’s end it now.
4) I don’t want you to fall in love with me. So let’s be friends.
3) Are you dumping right now???? Because if you’re not, then I am.
2) I love you to death……but I would rather not die right now.
1) I have made a few bad decisions in my life. Giving you my number was one of them.
I know that you may be anxious (cowardly) to meet your former love in person but (in the words of Traci Taylor) suck it up buttercup. Besides if you text it, there is proof that your a fool.
In the words of Masquaw, “It’s better to be silent and thought a fool then opening your mouth and leaving no doubt.”