Dad Will Drool Over This Father’s Day Meal [RECIPE + VIDEO]
According to Weber Grill, 49% of people will grill on Father’s Day, which makes it the fourth-biggest grilling day of the year behind July 4th, Memorial Day, and Labor Day. I thought since you might be breaking out the grill for dad on Father’s Day that I would share with you a the recipe my husband and I created for a delicious grilled meal.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with Grilled Veggies
Pork Loin Ingredients
1 package of pre-marinated pork loin
1 package of bacon
1. Slice the pork loin into 1 inch thick slices.
2. Wrap bacon around the top, securing with a toothpick and then do the same around the sides.
3. Grill on medium-high heat for 20 minutes making sure to turn often.
Don’t forget to remove the toothpicks before serving.
Grilled Veggie Ingredients
1 green pepper
1 yellow squash
1 bunch of scallions
3 medium potatoes
Seasoning of your choice, I like to use Salamida Italian Pinch
1. Slice all veggies and dice potatoes. Pour a little bit of olive oil in the bottom of a grill proof dish or skillet if you don’t have a dish safe for the grill and add all veggies.
2. Cook on medium high heat stirring frequently for 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Bunch of fresh asparagus with ends snapped off
Package of bacon
Salt and pepper
1. Wrap asparagus tightly in bacon.
2. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over bacon wrapped asparagus and season with salt and pepper.
3.Grill on medium high heat on the top rack of your grill for about 20 minutes or until asparagus is tender, turning frequently.