Back To School Humor [GLENN REACTS]
It's Back-to-School Time. It's time for the shopping and returning to school. Some schools in Pennsylvania are returning today....Where did the summer go? As our teens get ready for their return, let's brush up on our Political Correctness for Teenagers.
5) You don't fail a class anymore, you are "passing impaired."
4) You don't have detention, you are "exit delayed."
3) You aren't lazy, you are "energetically declined."
2) You aren't grounded, you just hit "social speed bumps."
1) Your homework isn't done, it's having an "out of notebook experience."
You aren't gossiping, it's the "speedy transmission of near factual information."
and one for extra credit: I wasn't sent to the principals office for mooning the band teacher. I was "going on a mandatory field trip to the administrative building." Did I say "I was sent to the principals office," I meant to say "You were sent to the principals office." Whew, I almost let the cat out of the bag on that one.