April Is Christmas Tree Month [GLENN REACTS]
April is “Christmas Tree” Month. In honor(?) of this special occasion, it’s time to point out the differences between a Christmas tree and a date…at least the differences that I can mention here.
5) You don’t need a clever line to pick up a Christmas tree.
4) You don’t have to wait an hour while your Christmas Tree finishes getting ready for the April 1st Party.
3) Your Christmas Tree never orders the most expensive thing on the menu. All it wants is water.
2) A Christmas Tree doesn’t mind if you have a artificial tree in your closet.
1) It doesn’t matter what a Christmas Tree wears, they always look fat in it…so wear what you want.
Happy Christmas Tree Month and enjoy the day. I can’t tell you how hard it was to come up with 5 that I could mention here.