Reasons I Travel Alone – Annoying Passengers
Why is it we can be so nice to each other at work or a social gathering and we turn into a rather unpleasant person behind the wheel of a car.
These little annoyances become augmented when you're traveling a long distance, in fact you could say the degree of annoyance is directly proportional to the amount of time you spend in the vehicle with that person.
Here are a few reasons why
- Passengers that criticize the route you are taking to get to the destination.
- Passengers that are opening and closing the windows
- How about when they pretend to step on the brake
- When they start telling you when to change lanes.
- Passengers that criticize your parking skills
- Passengers that are constantly messing with the heat or air-conditioning.
- Commenting on how fast or slow you are driving.
- Letting out some nervous gasps as if you’re putting their life in danger.
- Passengers who point out dangerous things in the road.
- Messing with the volume on the car stereo.