98.1 The Hawk is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
98.1 The Hawk is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite country music and more are available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device. That's right, you can listen to the Glenn and Traci in the morning. You can listen to Doug Mosher, Jay Franiak, and Taste of Country Nights with Sam Alex. What we're saying is that you can listen to Binghamton number one for new country whenever and wherever you want. So what are you waiting for?
Setting up 98.1 The Hawk on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for WHWK. Tap on the station logo to get to the 98.1 The Hawk skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 98.1 The Hawk skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 98.1 (ninety-eight point one) The Hawk”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Email us!