5 Ways To Get Lucky on St. Patrick’s Day
The luck of the Irish can be yours today with a number of awesome giveaways 98.1 THE HAWK is giving away. March has been an amazing month for the HAWK listener and HAWK Rewards member and here are 5 ways you can enter to win today or this week.
1) You'll want to enter HAWK Rewards this month for a chance to win a once in a lifetime opportunity to hang out with Dierks Bentley at a special meet & greet VIP Experience, receive a signed guitar and more. Play the slots, trivia, blackjack, scratch and listen-to-win codes for the most points.
2) Nobody has more Darius Rucker / Eli Young Band tickets to give away for his Binghamton concert and we have a number of ways you can win FREE tickets. Glenn and Traci have a pair of front row tickets to give away Tuesday morning with the best 'Drunk Last Night,' St. Patty's Day story. Also register through Tuesday March 25th at Matthews Auto locations and Binghamtonhomepage.com with NBC-5 and Newschannel 34. Also, we have a pair-a-day to give away (with meet-and-greet passes to meet the band backstage) by listening 7-5 to 98.1 the HAWK. Just write down all the Darius Rucker and Eli Young Band tunes you hear weekdays 7am-5pm each day. We'll have 7 pair to give away now through showtime. Listen to the HAWK for more.
3) Some special surprises are coming your way this Saturday when Rich Birdsall is live on the scene Saturday 9-11am for the Zac Brown Band concert on-sale at the Dick's Sporting Goods store in the Town Square Mall, Vestal. A limited number of tickets go on sale this Saturday 10am at all Dick's stores and at dsgopen.com
4) Win a HAWK Binghamton Mets Skybox for you and 19 friends, family and co-workers and throw out the first pitch at a Spring Binghamton Mets game. Again, HAWK Rewards is your friend to win this one. Enter before the end of the month to win.
5) Also in HAWK Rewards, you could win a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 or some hot movies on Blu-ray, like "THOR: Dark World" or this year's big Oscar winner, "Gravity."
And to think, you read about it on St. Patrick's Day. How lucky is that?