5 Reasons For The Velveeta Shortage [GLENN REACTS]
By now, I'm sure that you've heard that we might be in for a Velveeta shortage when the Big Game rolls around on Groundhog Day. I still think that it's Kraft's way of getting free publicity...and it's worked. Here are 5 other possible explanations.
5) Green Bay Packer fans have been washing their hair and drowning their sorrows with it.
4) Healthy eating karma stepped in.
3) More and more people are drinking artificial cheese milkshakes.
2) I've used up all the real cheese with my jokes that now I have to use the artificial stuff.
1) There really isn't a shortage.....just like Velveeta really isn't cheese.
Kraft says that the possibility of a shortage is true and sticking to it's story....Which is what happens when your Velveeta gets too close to the story.