5 Memorable Rodney Carrington Quotes
Everybody loves comedy. Binghamton is gearing up for February 22nd when Rodney Carrington brings his "Laughter's Good" comedy tour to the Binghamton Forum Theater. If you do go, expect to go home that night with some very clever and memorable lines.
While I can't include all my favorites, due to adult themes and content, here are a few of my favorite PG-rated Rodney lines:
1) I didn't plan on being a comedian. I didn't plan on getting married and I didn't plan on having kids, but I did all those things.
2) I thought comedy would be the hardest thing I could do, and if I could do that, I could do anything.
3) If your wife says to you, "We need to talk," run! Start a fire in your house, it's easier to deal with. Cause when your wife says to you, "We need to talk" it does not mean we need to talk, it means you need to sit there and listen while I tell you all the ways you've been screwed up! That's what that means. You ain't never gonna hear a man say, "We need to talk,"...Unless...He caught a disease while he was out fishing...
4) They always say before you get married, take a good look at your wife's mother, because that's what she's going to look like and act like.
5) [referring to his mother-in-law's maxi-pads which he claims are as thick as travel pillows.] I told her, "If you have this much flow, you don't need a pad, you need stitches."