5 Free and Fun Last Minute Halloween Night Ideas
If you're not in to trick or treating or going to a crowded party of strangers reliving their youth, there are a few things that come to mind that are sure to put you in the Halloween spirit and it won't cost you an arm and a leg.
1) Sit on the front porch in the dark or by dim candle light, dressed as a scarecrow or Halloween decoration and when people are standing at your door, start to move or just just start laughing and watch the reactions.
2) Get family and friends together for a board game marathon. There's nothing like the classic mystery game of 'Clue' to make a memorable night of laughs and intrigue.
3) Alone? How about a good book of horror short stories. Or if you ever wondered what happened to Danny Torrance ('The Shining'), Halloween night may be a good night to begin reading Stephen King's new novel 'Doctor Sleep.' A must read for King fans.
4) If you dare, check out an old, gloomy cemetary. There's a bunch in the Greater Binghamton area. And there's nothing spookier than checking out old gravestones on the 31st of October.
5) Drive around the neighborhood and check out some cool Halloween decorations. You can get some great ideas and find them cheap tomorrow morning on the reduced for clearance rack at your favorite stores.
Whatever you decide to do tonight, have fun and be safe.