5 Awkward Moments You Try To Avoid But Can’t
When was your last awkward moment? Admit it, we’ve all been there. Usually it’s a unexplainable tingle you get when you unexpectedly put your yourself in an uncomfortable situation that many times, you can’t avoid or gets worse if you try to cover it up. It’s really quite funny when you think about it.
According to Reddit, there are many moments that create an awkward moment. See if you agree with the top 5:
1. Accidentally making eye contact with someone over and over. You tell your brain to stop but it keeps happening. Been there. Done that.
2. Responding to someone’s question, then realizing they’re talking on a Bluetooth. This drives me crazy. Who wants to hear everyone’s conversation anyway.
3. When you clog the toilet at someone else’s house. Do you leave it or tell them?
4. Someone you are with invites you to dinner on your birthday and wants everyone to know. Then you see the entire restaurant staff approaching your table with smiles on their faces. You know what comes next. A really bad version of Happy Birthday and you can do nothing about it.
5. Doing that little side-to-side dance when you’re walking toward a stranger and neither one of you knows which way to go.
What’s your most awkward moment?