2015 Fashion Guide for the Toyota Country Lights Festival
Ladies, you’ve probably had your Country Lights outfit picked out for months, and men, let's be honest, you probably will throw on something as you’re about to leave the house. Well, if you’re still having a hard time deciding, here’s a few fashion tips.
- Break out those Daisy Dukes! Friday's weather is looking great, so get ready for some perfect summertime sunshine.
- Speaking of sunshine, you might want to grab a cowboy hat to keep the rays off your face. There's nothing cute about sunburn!
- •Find a patriotic or plaid shirt. You can't go wrong with American pride or the fresh off the farm look. A plaid shirt can easily be tied around your waist during the day, and keep you warm once the sun goes down.
- No country festival outfit is complete without a pair of cowboy boots!
- •Bust out those nice jeans for a classic Country look.
- •Make sure you add a nice belt (especially if your pants are loose). You know you'll be jumping around once the music starts! Also, belt buckles are a great Country accessory. Remember, the bigger, the better.
- •Don't be fooled, cowboy boots and hats are for guys too!
- •Again, be sure to show that American pride! Toss some red, white, and blue into your Toyota Country Lights outfit.