20 Things You Didn’t Know About Traci Taylor
For some reason that email chain thing where you share 20 things about yourself and then email everyone you know and ask them to reply with 20 things about themselves is back because I’ve received no less than 13 of these emails in the last two days. So, I thought I’d share with everyone 20 things you didn’t know about me:
1. I have a serious coffee addiction. I get the shakes if I go a couple of hours (except when I'm sleeping) without coffee.
2. One of the nicest things someone once said to me was that whenever they smelled coffee and perfume, they thought of me. It's nice to be associated with good smells.
3. I have 7 piercings. All in my ears, although I only wear earrings in the bottom holes. Impractical to wear them in the other holes because headphones and earrings don't always jive. Two words- "snag" and "ouch."
4. I used to have a dirt collection. Really. I collected dirt in baby food jars from all the states I'd visit.
5. I wish I could be 22 all over again. 22 was a great age for me.
6. I snore. Loudly. Or so I'm told.
7. I've got NO attention span. I have to be doing a million things all at once and be all hyped up to feel calm and able to pay attention to each thing I'm doing.
8. The Notebook gets me every time. Whenever I need a really good cry, I pop in The Notebook.
9. If I ever have kids, I'll name my daughter Julianna Lillian (“Jules” for short and lilies are my favorite flower). And my son Jesse Lee (after my grandpa).
10. When I watch TV, I almost always have my laptop with me. I like to do research of the shows I'm watching and learn about the actors and such. Total dork, I know.
11. I'm the oldest of 7. Three of my siblings are young enough to be mine.
12. I was born in Washington State, but moved to NY when I was 8 and lived in Albany until I turned 21. When I was 21, I moved to Vermont and lived there for several years. Vermont is where my soul is. I want to be buried there. I know, kind of creepy. But true.
13. I can't stand when people chew loudly with their mouth open. It's worse than nails on a chalkboard. Manners, people!
14. I get really into some of the books I read. I get emotionally connected with the characters and often laugh and cry while reading.
15. If I weren't in radio, I'd own my own coffee shop called "Evo." Evo is an inside joke between my and my best friend. You had to be there...
16. The first (and last) time I went skiing, my friend took me to the triple black diamond trail. Once I got going and realized what kind of trail I was on, I stopped and plopped down in the snow refusing to go any further. They had to send snowmobiles to get me. I didn't even care that I looked like a sissy. I wasn't about to break my neck.
17. I wish I could dance. When I tell people I can't dance they try to convince me I can, but I can't. I'm worse than Elaine from Seinfield. No, really.
18. I loooooooove pictures. I love taking them, staring at them, posting them and organizing them.
19. I wish EVERY single day that I could be taller. If only by a few inches. "I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller- I wish had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala....." Remember that song? The year was 1995. The musician was Skee-Lo.
20. On Saturday night, I was this close to going to a tattoo shop and getting my nose pierced. Then reality set in. See what happens when you hang out with the girls? They're bad influences >:}