10 Minor Crimes You’ve Committed
You've done some of these and most likely have no problem admitting it.
Here are the top 10:
1. Buying something, wearing it once, then returning it.
2. Taking a sick day when you're not sick.
3. Illegally downloading music or movies.
4. Getting too much change back when you buy something, and keeping it.
5. Logging onto someone else's WiFi.
6. Eating grapes or other little things at the grocery store.
7. Smuggling food into a movie.
8. Using the bathroom at a store or restaurant without buying something.
9. Driving with an expired registration.
10. Lying to get a discount, like saying it's your birthday or that there was a problem with your food.