10 Jokes You Can Use At Friday Night’s Single Party
We all know how nerve racking the dating scene can be. Relationship experts always advise you to be yourself. Easy for them to say. No matter the situation or scene, I always find it helpful to crack a quick joke. It can really help break the ice.
Now I’m no Rodney Carrington but here are a few non-offensive one-liners that you may be able to gently work into a conversation and will hopefully get you a giggle or two at this Friday night’s Singles Party at the Doubletree Hotel in Downtown Binghamton:
1. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
2. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
3. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
4. What if there were no hypothetical questions?
5. If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
6. I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
7. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
8. Is there another word for synonym?
9. If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score?
10. I always keep my dreams alive; that’s why I hit the snooze button a lot.
There are a million more out there. Whatever you do, I’m sure you will have fun at this Friday night’s ‘World’s Largest Singles Party.’ The fun gets started around 7pm at the Double Tree by Hilton in Downtown Binghamton. Tickets will be available at the door but keep in mind, you’ll save a few bucks if you buy tickets in advance. To find out about all the activities and fun on the party agenda, click HERE.